For good and valuable consideration of one thousand, nine hundred, ninety-seven U.S. Dollars ($1,997) Client is electing to purchase the Insta Growth Accelerator (hereinafter “IGA”). In exchange, The BossBabe Société agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
- Program Outline:
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing the Insta Growth Accelerator (“IGA” or “Program”) by The BossBabe Société, a 12-week accelerator designed to show others how to grow and monetize their Instagram® accounts, whether business or personal. Created by community-building expert, Natalie Ellis, and the babes behind the global movement BossBabe, IGA is one of the most comprehensive and advanced social media growth programs online. Whether you’re a social media pro or just starting out, IGA will cover the primary strategies The BossBabe Société has used in order to hit their social media goals.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in IGA as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on BossBabe’s website.
- Non- Disclosure
- Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing IGA and learning from The BossBabe Société is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises that have given The BossBabe Société and BossBabe its massive social media following. Following Client’s participation in this program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of The BossBabe Société, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in IGA. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in IGA, without permission from The BossBabe Société or Natalie Ellis personally.
- Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to The BossBabe Société may be published and used as testimonials by The BossBabe Société. Client gives The BossBabe Société a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on The BossBabe Société social media channels, in advertisements for IGA, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing IGA client results.
- If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in IGA, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on The BossBabe Société’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting The BossBabe Société an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to The BossBabe Société as part of a Testimonial.
- Payment and Payment Plan
- Client understands the cost of the program is payable in full, or via two payment plan options, which Client will select at the time of purchase:
- A one-time payment of one thousand, nine hundred ninety-seven U.S. dollars ($1,997) payable up front, in full;
- Three payments of seven hundred forty-nine U.S. dollars ($749) payable over three (3) months, totalling $2,247 if this payment plan option is selected;
- Six payments of three hundred ninety-nine U.S. dollars ($399) payable over six (6) months, totalling $2,394 if this payment plan option is selected. Client understands if this payment plan option is selected, IGA content will be dripped out over the full six (6) months.
- Client agrees to render payment via credit card on The BossBabe Société’s sales and checkout page for IGA. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via The BossBabe Société’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of The BossBabe Société’s choosing, in full.
- If Client elects to purchase IGA via the offered payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on The BossBabe Société’s sales page. Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the reminder of the Program may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a $200 late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the six day grace period. Client’s decision to cease use of IGA for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with product, or results.
- The BossBabe Société reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to IGA should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to The BossBabe Société in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of The BossBabe Société whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- If Client and The BossBabe Société have not agreed upon a payment plan, Client understands one is not available, and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on The BossBabe Société’s sales page.
- Refund Policy
- The BossBabe Société wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, but also wants you to give your best effort to apply all the strategies in the IGA course. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within the first fourteen (14) days, The BossBabe Société may, in its sole and exclusive discretion, offer a 14-day refund to those who submit sufficient proof they gave the course an honest effort, and it did not work for them.
- To discuss a refund, contact The BossBabe Société support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the date in which IGA was purchased. You must include evidence with your refund request that all available modules and workbooks have been completed, and the methods taught within IGA have been implemented. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework, you will not be granted a refund, and will not be granted an extension should the 14 day timeline run out while the incomplete refund request is pending.
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by The BossBabe Société, and The BossBabe Société’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, The BossBabe Société is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased the program, after these 14 days. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if IGA is right for you prior to purchasing – after the 14 day period, all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all program fees, whether or not Client completes the program.
- Voluntary Participation
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in IGA and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While The BossBabe Société believes in its services and that IGA is able to help many people, You acknowledge and agree that The BossBabe Société is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in IGA and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within IGA is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- Client understands that he or she must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results, and even then, specific results are not guaranteed. While many of The BossBabe Société’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from IGA, and The BossBabe Société and its team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness in IGA, The BossBabe Société cannot guarantee results of IGA, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold The BossBabe Société and IGA harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to Instagram growth.
- Earnings Disclaimer: The BossBabe Société also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is The BossBabe Société responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within IGA. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in IGA or working with The BossBabe Société contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. The BossBabe Société is not able to learn and assess all clients’ businesses, personal sales models, and strategies outside IGA and as such, have no way of ensuring that IGA will work or be applicable to all individuals or businesses. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether IGA will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of The BossBabe Société, Natalie Ellis, or anyone else associated with The BossBabe Société.
- Client understands that all services provided by The BossBabe Société in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with The BossBabe Société on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold The BossBabe Société or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as The BossBabe Société delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by The BossBabe Société and Client.
- Client agrees to hold The BossBabe Société harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of IGA. The content provided by The BossBabe Société on his/her website and within IGA is comprised of information that has worked for The BossBabe Société and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands The BossBabe Société cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds The BossBabe Société responsible for.
- Intellectual Property
- Client agrees and understands that The BossBabe Société has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that The BossBabe Société maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by The BossBabe Société. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with The BossBabe Société. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from The BossBabe Société to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by The BossBabe Société or obtained through working with The BossBabe Société, without The BossBabe Société’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, The BossBabe Société reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: The BossBabe Société’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by The BossBabe Société as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferrable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by The BossBabe Société. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by The BossBabe Société;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by The BossBabe Société, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by The BossBabe Société as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by The BossBabe Société was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold The BossBabe Société and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with The BossBabe Société harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should The BossBabe Société be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit The BossBabe Société’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by The BossBabe Société, free of charge.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between The BossBabe Société and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold The BossBabe Société responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of The BossBabe Société.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and The BossBabe Société agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Los Angeles, California within a reasonable amount of time. Client and The BossBabe Société agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of California regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of California are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and The BossBabe Société, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing the Insta Growth Accelerator (IGA) by The BossBabe Société. Once the Program is purchased and all Agreements are agreed to, Client is to have full access to the complete IGA program, to be completed at his or her own pace, unless Client selects the six (6) month payment plan option, wherein content will be dripped out slowly, over the 6 month period.
As outlined on the sales page, IGA includes the following 12 modules:
- Niche Clarity & Ideal Client Attraction: learn exactly how to gain clarity on your unique brilliance and the niche that you’re going to stand in to grow and monetize your audience. You’ll also find out how to attract those specific, ideal clients of yours, even if you don’t know who they are yet.
- Creating Content Stories & Value Pillars: Audience growth without the right content will keep you on the follower roller coaster. After this module, you’ll know exactly what and how to write content that can grow your audience and build your reputation as a thought leader, and helps you convert them to clients.
- Delivering Consistent Value & Profile Seeding: find out how profile seeding can allow you to become a well-known name in your niche, while showing you how you can be at the top of mind for your ideal clients consistently.
- Transform your Content & Captions with Copywriting: this module dives deep into showing you how to write content that can not only bring in engagement but bring in dollars!
- How to Develop & Implement Visual Branding Strategy: This module will show you have to create the grid of your dreams, one that is on-brand and can appeal to your target audience. From moodboarding to sourcing curated content, to storyboarding your original content and tying your color palette into your imagery.
- Easy Creation & Editing of Images and Videos: Creating consistent content through imagery and video might seem overwhelming, but this module will outline a pretty easy formula to have content to post every day, and how to edit it.
- Viral Content Formula & Audience Growth: In this module, The BossBabe Société will show you how to put your growth on autopilot, so you can wake up with new “ideal clients” following you.
- Creating Videos to Hack, Sell, & Engage: Video content can be used to supercharge the growth and monetization of social media. This module will dive into each area and explain exactly how to use each feature effortlessly which may allow you to create massive results.
- Creating Community vs. Building Audience: in this module, we’ll dive into the difference between creating a community and building an audience, showing you exactly how to create “raving fans” in your community who grow your audience and share your content for you.
- How to Attract Buying Followers & Convert your Current Audience: this module discusses all things conversion, making sure your revenue is growing alongside your follower count.
- Step by Step Selling Strategy: In this module, you’ll gain access to specific tactics to take brand new followers and convert them to clients, and learn the exact step by step strategy necessary, along with how to build out every element along the way.
- Scaling Intimacy & Converting Passively: By this time, your follower count and bottom line should be growing significantly. This module takes it up a notch and shows you how to do this more passively, so your attention can be turned elsewhere in your business.
- Modules: The BossBabe Société will make available twelve (12) modules, to be made available upon purchase of Program. Although designed to complete in order, weekly, Client may go at his or her own pace, and work through the modules as he or she sees fit. These Modules are intended to release proprietary information created by The BossBabe Société for personal benefit of Client. Client agrees and understands that he/she is not to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise use (other than that which is expressly allowed) the information provided to her as a result of her participation in IGA.
Client has carefully read this Program Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within this Program. Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. The BossBabe Société is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of The BossBabe Société and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.
END OF DOCUMENT