For good and valuable consideration of three hundred and ninety-seven U.S. Dollars ($397), or the price in which it is being offered, if currently on a promotion or sale, Client is electing to purchase the Career Fit Formula (hereinafter “CFF” or “Program”). In exchange, The BossBabe Société agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and the CFF sales page(s) outlining the program features in detail.
- Program Outline:
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing the Career Fit Formula (“CFF” or “Program”) by The BossBabe Société, an 8 module course designed to help you get clear on your next career move. Created by Career Coach Ashley Stahl, in partnership with BossBabe, the course is a comprehensive guide to gaining clarity in your career path.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in CFF as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on BossBabe’s website.
- If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Program, BossBabe, or any of the coaches, or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, BossBabe reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
- Non- Disclosure
- Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to The BossBabe Société may be published and used as testimonials by The BossBabe Société. Client gives The BossBabe Société a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on The BossBabe Société social media channels, in advertisements for CFF, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing CFF client results.
- If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in CFF, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on The BossBabe Société’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting The BossBabe Société an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to The BossBabe Société as part of a Testimonial.
- Client understands he/she will pay a one-time payment of three hundred and ninety-seven U.S. dollars ($397) or applicable price if on a temporary promotion or sale, payable up front, in full, prior to receiving or being entitled to access to CFF.
- Client agrees to render payment via credit card on The BossBabe Société’s sales and checkout page for CFF. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via The BossBabe Société’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of The BossBabe Société’s choosing, in full.
- If CFF is offered at a temporary sale or promotional price, Client must purchase within the promotional window to be eligible for the promotional price. If Client purchases before a promotional window, Client confirms he/she is not entitled to a refund or reimbursement if or when CFF is offered at a discounted rate. Similarly, if Client misses the promotional window, Client may only obtain access to CFF if purchased at the full price.
- Refund Policy
- BossBabe wholly believes in its product, which has been applied and proven by many customers of CFF. It believes the methods work, but only if the Client is dedicated to the process. Nevertheless, BossBabe offers a conditional SEVEN (7) day refund under the following circumstances:
- In the event Client desires a refund, Client must contact the support team at [email protected] within the first seven (7) days from the date CFF was purchased. Client will receive a refund request form to complete via typeform, that will allow client to submit any necessary evidence of coursework completed. If within the 7 day window, any and all requests for refunds will be decided by the BossBabe team and within BossBabe’s sole and exclusive discretion. A refund is not guaranteed. If a refund is granted, Client can expect reimbursement thirty (30) days after cancellation of Program in the same manner in which payment was made, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Client understands he/she will be forfeiting any and all access to Program and benefits if refund is issued, including but not limited to group calls, modules, and all other information included within Program.
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by The BossBabe Société, and The BossBabe Société’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, The BossBabe Société is not able to offer refunds after these 7days. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if CFF is right for you prior to purchasing – after the 7 day period, all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all program fees, whether or not Client completes Program.
- Voluntary Participation
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in CFF and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While The BossBabe Société believes in its services and that CFF is able to help many people, You as the Client acknowledge and agree that The BossBabe Société is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in CFF and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within CFF is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding CFF and The BossBabe Société, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within any BossBabe organized Facebook group, to other members of CFF, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about The BossBabe Société, Natalie Ellis and/or Danielle Canty and/or Ashley Stahl or any other member of The BossBabe Société, or CFF, Client may be removed from the BossBabe community, including access to CFF. The BossBabe Société places community and positivity at the forefront of their brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
- Specific results are not guaranteed. The BossBabe Société cannot guarantee results of CFF, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold The BossBabe Société, Ashley Stahl and CFF harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Earnings Disclaimer: The BossBabe Société also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is The BossBabe Société responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within CFF. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in CFF or working with The BossBabe Société contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. The BossBabe Société is not able to learn and assess all clients’ career paths. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether CFF will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of The BossBabe Société, or anyone else associated with The BossBabe Société.
- Client understands that all services provided by The BossBabe Société in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with The BossBabe Société on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold The BossBabe Société or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as The BossBabe Société delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by The BossBabe Société and Client.
- Client agrees to hold The BossBabe Société harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of CFF. The content provided by The BossBabe Société on his/her website and within CFF is comprised of information that has worked for The BossBabe Société and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands The BossBabe Société cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds The BossBabe Société responsible for.
- Intellectual Property
- Client agrees and understands that The BossBabe Société has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that The BossBabe Société and Ashley Stahl International maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by The BossBabe Société. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with The BossBabe Société. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from The BossBabe Société to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by The BossBabe Société or obtained through working with The BossBabe Société, without The BossBabe Société’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, The BossBabe Société reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: The BossBabe Société’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by The BossBabe Société as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by The BossBabe Société. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by The BossBabe Société;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by The BossBabe Société, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by The BossBabe Société as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by The BossBabe Société was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold The BossBabe Société and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with The BossBabe Société harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should The BossBabe Société be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit The BossBabe Société’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by The BossBabe Société, free of charge.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between The BossBabe Société and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold The BossBabe Société responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of The BossBabe Société.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and The BossBabe Société agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Los Angeles, California within a reasonable amount of time. Client and The BossBabe Société agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of California regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of California are to be applicable here.
- This Agreement may be amended and/or updated by BossBabe from time to time as needed, to reflect the growth and updates to Program and services offered. Should any material changes be made, BossBabe will notify all current Program users via the email address used to sign up, with continued use of Program to constitute acceptance and agreement to the updated Terms.
END OF DOCUMENT